TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS + CONDITIONS
Conditions of Trading with Think Design Ltd (referred to hereunder as ”The Company”)
1. All offers and quotations are subject to written confirmation by The Company and no employee has the authority to bind The Company in advance of such confirmation. Price lists are based upon prices ruling at the time of quotation but The Company reserves the right to invoice at prices ruling at the of dispatch where this is later than the date of quotation. Quotations are made exclusive of VAT packing and delivery charges unless otherwise stated, and on a strict net price basis. The Company reserves the right to refuse the Customer’s acceptance of a quotation unless such a quotation is stated to be open for a specific period and is not withdrawn within such period.
2. Price lists, and other advertising matter are only an indication of the type of goods offered and no particular therein shall be pending on The Company. All prices quoted therein are subject to alteration or withdrawal from time to time without notice. The stated list of prices and percentages substitutes any other published or advertised before. All goods will be supplied as a specific subject to availability of materials. Where materials are not available The Company reserves the right without further notice to substitute other materials. All descriptive specifications and drawings, all particulars of weight and dimensions and all forwarding specifications issued by The Company are approximate only.
3. Any time or date for delivery given by The Company is an estimate only. Where a period is named for delivery, The Company will use its best endeavor to effect delivery by the day specified but shall not be liable in any way for delay in delivery arising from any cause whatsoever. Refusal by the Customer to accept delivery will constitute a breach of contract. If by reason of instruction or lack of instructions from the Customer delivery in accordance with the contract is delayed for 14 days after the Customer has notified that the goods are ready for dispatch, The Company shall arrange for storage and the goods shall be deemed to be invoiced and delivered. The Customer shall be liable for a reasonable charge for storage. The Company shall have the option to reclaim such goods two months after notification without prejudice to any rights to claim completion, damages or settlement under the contract.
4. Every reasonable attempt shall be made by The Company to maintain the specifications laid down by The Company in its literature relating to specific products (including drawings etc.) and to meet the requirements specified by the Customers order or drawing. However, The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from failure, nor will any liability be accepted for the consequences of and deviation from specification not notified to The Company in writing within 10 days of the receipt by the Customer of a sample or of the first delivery of the goods, which ever shall be sooner.
5. The Company does NOT grant the Customer permission to use images or diagrams supplied by the Company of their Goods on intent auction website like eBay etc.
6. In the event of any dispute arising out of these Terms + Conditions of Trading being settled by arbitration then the provision of the Arbitration Act 2010 shall be deemed to prevail. Any agreement incorporating the Terms + Conditions of Trading shall be governed by and be read and construed in accordance with the Irish Law.
7. The Company is entitled to make an additional charge for any work required in advance of an agreed timetable and for any agreed shortening of the contract period. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms + Conditions at any given time and without prior notice.
8. The Customer’s acceptance of any quotation or order confirmation confirms there agreement to comply with all the Terms + Conditions as set out above.
9. The price doesn’t include transportation values and fees. If the client chooses to transport the product(s) by their own method or means, The Company will be free of any responsibility for any damage incurred during transportation. If transportation is requested from The Company, it will be charged in addition to the product(s).
PRODUCT TERMS THE PRODUCT If you are dissatisfied with any of the products we deliver, please contact us within 24hrs of receiving them. All our products are made to order. The Company is free to commit any design improvements without notification. Images on the website may vary from the final product. We work daily to enhance the quality of our products aesthetics, usability and reliability.
DELIVERY Delivery time is normally 1-‐2 weeks. However we can respond to more urgent turnaround times if necessary. Please contact us if you require a quicker turnaround time. Due to the nature of bespoke manufacturing, expected turnaround times cannot be guaranteed, however we endeavor to achieve these times if at all possible. Please inform us of any breakages or missing items within 24hrs of receiving your delivery. All breakages on delivery must be notified to the delivery driver on receipt of goods.
RETURNS As all products are made to order, we charge a minimum 30% return fee. All customised orders cannot be returned as they have been personalised for your order and cannot be used for future orders. It is expected that the goods will be returned in the same condition they are received by you. You are liable for all postage costs and breakages incurred during the return delivery. Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods.
CANCELLATION Orders maybe cancelled within 24hrs of the order being placed unless the goods have already been dispatched. Please contact the office for confirmation of the status of your order. The amount will be refunded using the same method the order was placed.
EXTENT OF LIABILITY All goods sold on this site are carefully checked and tested. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the liability of any parties involved in the supply of products via this site exceed the invoice value of any goods supplied.